My husband started driving for ATS april 2017 as lease op, after his training in minnesota and pick up his truck , the truck broke down and in the shop for. 2 1/2 week.

He still has to pay the lease etc. Then for so many times the truck has always issues. He is bringing home less money and lots of headaches, today the battery was change and now he said the truck check engine light is on.

He has been an excellent driver with 20+ yrs experience and his first attempt to have his own truck with ATS is horrible. I look at his check and true enough this company is lease and fleas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anderson Trucking Truck Leasing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Anderson Trucking Verified Representative

We are so sorry your husband had a poor first experience with ATS’ lease equipment. We want to assure you this is not the norm.

Our equipment is top-of-the-line, but unfortunately—just like all equipment on the road—these things can happen on the rare occasion. We understand your frustration and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

We would be happy to discuss your situation more offline. Feel free to contact us directly at drivercare@atsinc.com or 320-255-7463.

Same w/my husband...brand new truck 2 weeks into driving the computer system never got hooked up to all the sensors before husband got his new 2018 TRUCK. it stayed in shop 6 weeks no pay still gotta pay that truck note tho.

.. Ats.

. Should but don't give you updated trucks if they would have computer to Center from the get-go my husband wouldn't been broke down 2 weeks later brand new truck you would have thought truck sensors were set to the computer without the sensors connected naturally the trucks going to read failure whenever it's not connect to computer the truck shuts down on top of that the truck he turned in prior to this one a year later they came back and now wants to charge $14,000 for repairs or detailing upgrading the one he least the year before they're actually garnishing 5% have his Wagers this isn't over yet trust me I'd like to hear back from you what happened

to Veronica #1554940
Anderson Trucking Verified Representative

Veronica, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The satisfaction of our independent contractors is always our top priority.

While ATS is has one of the longest average tenure of drivers in the industry, we do regret that your husband wasn't satisfied with ATS.

We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at drivercare@atsinc.com or 320-255-7463.

to Anderson_Trucking_Service #1628624

Why off line?

to Anderson_Trucking_Service #1633131

I did and BRENT TOLD ME IF I SAW ALL OF THE EXTRAS YOU CHARGED HIM WITH TO UPGRADE THAT TRUCK HE WOULD REMOVE THEM!!$I RECIEVED THEM I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES NO RESPONDS.AFTER YOU GUYS TERMINATED HIS CONTRACT I IMMEDIATELY CALLED SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL I LEFT MESSAGE STATING I WILL KEEP CALLING EVERY MIN.UNTIL SOME ONE RESPONDS.FINALLY BRENT TOOK MY CALL ONLY TO TELL ME"SORRY WON'T HELP ME NOW BECAUSE HIS LEASE WAS TERMINATED!!" THIS WAS ALL MY FAULT.

Corruptdigit x

Must have gotten my old lease truck. Guess I didn't throw enough money at it....sorry.

What do you all drive? Flatness?

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States #1341162
Anderson Trucking Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The satisfaction of our drivers is always our top priority.

While ATS is, in fact, recognized by the National Transportation Institute as a top pay carrier and we have one of the longest average tenures of drivers in the industry, we do regret that you and your husband were not satisfied with your situation while with ATS.

to Anderson_Trucking_Service #1365320

Bill shot no you don't. Pay back what you crooks take!