Washington, Missouri

Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy :)

Review about: Anderson Trucking Manager.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Anderson Trucking?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1222708

What anyone does when they are not at work is there business same as you

to Anonymous Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1225028

you know nothing about the trucking industry!

Well she still works there.They have recorded phone lines and can see the qualcomm at any time why do they continue to employ her?They know what she does during work time yet let this slide.I hear it's a great company to work for...no way am I working for her.She looks 19 Really?My cousin also works there...no one likes her.Not wise of an old company to have people such as this.Drink up buttercup I will Never drive for you.

Hey she disrespects all the drivers is a Jamie jr. Do not listen to her lying disrespectfull mouth.All the drivers know where she learned that from.We owe her 0 as a driver.Looks like she enjoys treating drivers like that and then hitting the bottle as a victory dance.But this confirms it she treats every one this way and were tired of it. Lets all band together and turn our backs.Were not gonna take it ANYMORE!!!

Don't forget to check the recorded line and all messages.Bet you the title of your company I am right.

When you do your review Have her bosses boss do it.The immediate one turns a blind eye.

Do a full review on everything.If you find that she has reflected your core values .I will consider this case closed.Take a hard look.

Really

to Anonymous #1165149

Oh I think the pictures speak for themselfs.

to Anonymous #1165154

Really Chelsee you are no one to tell anyone how to run thier lives.In any way shape or form.How you got hired is beyond me.